Who Is Your Possible Client?
A possible client (potential client) is the person who is interested to become your customer. When you get a name and email address of a person, consider it as your basic lead but you should always make an effort to boost leads when possible. Make the right decisions about your product after the buyer persona to generate leads.
Let’s start how you can find clients for your agency, learn different strategies to find local or online clients.
5 Ways To Find Clients
In this process, you should keep your niche in your mind and work on that field. So let’s learn more about these 5 ways.
1- Create A Local Business Group
- Find connections between you and your target.
Example: if your niche is hotels, stay connected with companies that are already working with hotels.
- Offer 10% commission to them for offering each client.
2- Meet up
- Meetings that you know your targeted clients will be there.
- Show business card.
- Tell them what you did for other companies.
- Setup a meeting.
3- Business Owners Group
- Go on Facebook and LinkedIn and search for “business owners + location”
- If it doesn’t exist, create one.
4- Do Public Speaking
- Look for seminars that are connected to your niche and ask to speak.
- Many people will come to you.
5- Pay Attention When You Are Outside
- There are thousands of companies that you see every day, they can be your client.
Tip: Create a list of all of your potential clients.
Find Online Clients
You may want to find clients in other cities or countries. There are some general steps to find them.
The first step you will take is to search the clients, and you may use these two tools for searching:
You can search for the companies in your niche in that specific location and create a list of the top companies that fit you. Then the next step is to find the contact information of the person who is in charge.
It Is A Numbers Game
The way you are going may take some time and may have very hard moments but it is important to be ready for them and know what you are getting into. Keep in mind these general tips that will help you:
1- Be A Gold Miner
- Some people may not be able to work with you
- You will hear NO a lot, that’s part of the game
2- You Are Gold As Well
Respect yourself and work with clients who value you and your service
Don’t Get Exhausted With 10-20 NO, You Will Get 1 Yes After Every 10-20 NO
- Then the more, No you get, the more Yes you will have
- Some people are meant to become your clients later.
3- Collect the email of everybody you met
- Put them in a weekly newsletter
- Send updates
- Show them statistics
In this course we are not just focusing on digital marketing and finding clients, you need more tools to help you get there. You need a way to think, a lifestyle that helps you get there. In this lecture, we are going to talk about some useful points.
Brain Understand What It Sees – Rewire Your Brain
- See documentaries
- Speak with people who did it before you
The Power Of Verbally Reprogramming Your Brain
- Feel the success before you get it > if not = you can’t survive
- But don’t be over-optimistic
- Tell yourself 30 times/day, but it must be realistic
- It is positive affirmation and it takes between 2-4 months
- Practical task: tell yourself a sentence about your business that starts with “I love that … “. say it 30 time/day, 5 days/week.
QUALIFY BUSINESS OWNERS
Find the right client for you and your agency by keeping the below tip in mind
- Their business must have to generate average revenue so they can pay you
Number Of Employees
- Minimum 10
- Better to be 20-75
Speak with someone in charge, who can make decisions.
Thanks for reading.