WHAT IS AFFILIATE MARKETING?
Affiliate marketing is a form of marketing. Affiliates earn rewards from the business by bringing visitors and customers to their page through their affiliate marketing efforts. In this method, you select any product of your choice, promote it to others, and make a commission for each sale.
- Amazon Associates
- Shopify Affiliate Program
- eBay Partners
- ShareASale Affiliates
- ConvertKit Affiliate Program
- LeadPage Partners Program
- Bluehost Affiliate Program
- MaxBounty Affiliate Network
An online marketplace that can deliver anything from a needle to a truck at your doorstep in a day. Every product has its place on Amazon, which is why it’s such a great point for an affiliate marketing project.
- You can get up to 10% on any qualifying product sale that occurs from your link.
- A largely diverse selection of products. A one-stop-shop for many people, because of which the orders are much larger than the product link they click.
- The associated cookie lasts only 24 hours. If a customer comes back 24 hours later and makes a purchase, there is no revenue for you.
- You can only be paid by bank transfer, check, or Amazon Gift Card. There is a lack of payment options.
2 – Shopify Affiliate Program
Shopify is a popular e-commerce software. It is used by bloggers and online retailers. If you’re a blogger, you know this very well. So, if your audience is trying to sell online, Shopify is a good affiliate program to refer them to.
- This is a platform where people can be referred to. Shopify is a major contender in all other eCommerce platforms.
- While the payoff is great, your audience needs to be able to sell things online to showcase them to always be relevant to them.
3 – eBay Partners
Even the huge consumer-oriented marketplace of eBay wants you to help promote and sell products on their platform. All you need is a listing that you want to use to help advertise, promote, and publish them using specifically Ebay’s partner network tools, and you’ll be paid.
- eBay is the most diverse marketplace because it is user-oriented. Meanwhile anyone is selling a product from anywhere that you can think of. Nothing can compete with this diversity.
- The easiest way to sell affiliates. There are no complicated rules to follow, just share your share link for listing. Subsequently you earn if someone takes advantage of it.
- Extra earning is always good, earlier you can earn a double commission for the first three months.
- If the auction takes more than 10 days to complete, you get nothing.
4 – ShareASale Affiliates
ShareAsale has been in business for 17 years. Although highlighting a full marketplace full of merchants that you can think of is always a relevant product for your promotion.
- It has flexible payout options. Both standard and digital payout options are available.
- It has a wide range of product selection.
- As a matter of fact, you have to require a good knowledge of technical things, it takes more time to set up.
5 – LeadPage Partners Program
Another one of the most powerful online marketing tools. Giving each person, regardless of their skill level, the ability to create landing pages that change for the better. They offer almost unique products in their place.
- Lead pages work so well with your product, you only need to show them to the people on the website who have the tools to get sales on it.
- They offer a 30% commission on whatever referral spend, as long as the customer is spending.
- It will only be sold to viewers who are trying to gain something from their web presence.
6 – Clickbank
Clickbank is mostly like a ShareAsale. A diverse market is full of merchants that you can pick and select to promote, based on what your audience liked.
- Their product database is the easiest to navigate anywhere on this list. It makes it easy to find something.
- They have not any digital payment options. You can only be paid through Check, Direct Deposit, or Payoneer as their payment options.
7 – Bluehost Affiliate Program
Bluehost is a highly recommended WordPress host currently available. It has affordable prices, flexible packages, and an excellent team of customer support.
- Just free and short sign up, share your referral link and get paid if anyone who signs up for any of these Bluehost packages.
- If your audience has not acquired web hosting, it doesn’t mean to be one of the top web hosting services out there.
8 – MaxBounty Affiliate Network
Max Bounty is a new, innovative, and upcoming affiliate website that has already worked with some high-end brands such as Norton, McAfee, and T-Mobile. They’re proud of what other affiliate networks don’t do yet, and it’s working better for them.
- Most affiliate programs fix monthly payments, so it’s best to check out a new and upcoming affiliate website.
- They have digital payment options.
- It is not established as other platforms are available.
9 – Tapgerine
It is an online advertising program exclusively to a mobile user audience. They are doing a good job in terms of mobile marketing.
- Tapgerine is doing well and focusing to get success.
- Its payout structure is difficult to understand.
- Still relatively small. Mobile ads aren’t really “niche”, so when they choose to focus exclusively on the mobile market, they’re not that clear.
10 – Get Response
The slogan of GetResponse is “world’s easiest email marketing software to use”. It has not only simplified autoresponders but also sending emails, making lists, online surveys, and newsletters.
GetResponse has made itself a dense marketing solution over the years. It is a composition of CRM and online marketing (email marketing, sales funnels, webinar hosting, and landing pages).
It has great achievements over the years. GetResponse has 350,000 users all across the world and almost 1 billion people subscribe to GetResponse every month.
Email marketing users will love it. getresponse easily meets every need you can imagine.
As long as your affiliate account is active and paid, you will be paid.
Thanks for reading.