Twitter has gone from being a place for people to share their thoughts into a powerful marketing platform that allows brands to talk to their audiences in real-time. With 321 million monthly active users, it’s easy to see why companies continue to use Twitter for marketing strategies.
Finding marketing success on Twitter, like every other social media platform, requires strategic planning and intent to keep your audience standing. Let’s talk about Twitter’s best ways to market your business, engage with your audience, and use the platform to meet your overall social media goals.
What are Twitter Fundamentals?
Let’s discuss some tips about Twitter and how one can use Twitter for marketing strategies.
1. Twitter is load
- You can use it a lot and no one gets crazy about it
- Average 8 times a day
2. Great for testing posts
- Since you don’t have to work very hard on the post quality here, you can test what you have in mind.
3. Rank good
- A good Twitter account will help a lot in ranking higher in search engines which will bring reputation to the business
4. Looks more trustable
- Having an active Twitter account will give people confidence in the business
- A page that wasn’t published since last year doesn’t look good
Use Twitter for marketing strategies to get domestic personal relation for your agency and your clients:
So, we will use Twitter to connect with personal relations and grow our business. The point is, authors and influencers always take care of good content and if you provide it they will write about your business.
- Get started by following all the local media writers and influencers in your area.
- Make a Twitter list of local influencers and authors in your niche
- Publish social media-friendly content and share it with local media influencers. They are always looking for a great story.
- Write an article-based story about an angle for local media writers and influencers. When the local media sees you as an expert or authority, they will reach out to you for article comments and blurring on an ongoing basis.
- Volunteers return to the community and ask the media to tell a story to further expose the cause.
- Add a PR person to your Business Alliance Network group
- Sign up for helpareporter.com
- Twitter Analytics: FollowWorks.com
Some General Tips To Use Twitter For Marketing Strategies
1-Use keyword targeting in your Twitter ads.
Targeting keywords on Twitter is part of Twitter advertising. Keyword targeting allows you to add Twitter users through the various words and phrases they add to their users and what they’ve searched for on the platform. This means you can reach your target audience at the right time when your business, content, and services are more relevant to them.
On Twitter, there are two types of keywords you can use, including search and timeline.
Search Keyword Targeting
Targeting keywords allows you to display your tweets to users who are searching for topics related to your business.
Timeline Keyword Targeting
Targeting timeline wording allows you to follow the user’s specific emotions, thoughts, actions, and emotions they’ve tweeted about.
Adding hashtags to your tweets is a great way to increase your impact on Twitter. However, there are some guidelines you’ll want to stick to when using hashtags to ensure you reach the maximum number of people.
- Create a hashtag that is unique to your business so your followers and target audience can easily find you and your content.
- Create relevant and memorable hashtags for other groups of tweets because they relate to a particular campaign you’re running.
- Use Twitter Analytics to review your most successful hashtags to make sure you use them in future tweets.
- Don’t use hashtags too much – it can get noticed and spam by your viewers.
3-Set up a content sharing schedule
As you grow your followers base, you’ll need to post regularly to make sure they’re engaged with your business and content. Not only do you want to tweet regularly but you also want to tweet at the right time of day. Here are some details about the best times (average) for businesses to share their Twitter content.
- Weekly hours 08-10 am to 06-09 pm
- Any day of the week around noon or between 05 and 06 pm
- Weekends are the best days to tweet for B2C companies
- Weekdays are best for B2B companies
There’s no set rule for how often you post your content on Twitter – it’s about making sure the content you’re sharing has a purpose and meaning. You can also review Twitter Analytics to take a deeper dive into the day you publish the least amount of content to determine what you’re doing for a specific audience
4-Create a Twitter Campaign
Any kind of social media marketing campaign is a great way to reach your audience, drive sales, and increase your website traffic. You can create a social media marketing campaign specifically for Twitter to target users and increase your follower base while increasing your brand awareness through the platform.
Follow the below steps to run a Twitter marketing campaign:
- Research your competition
- Decide how you will appeal to your target audience
- Choose the type of content you want to create
- Share and promote your content
- Analyze your results
5-Create a strong profile
It’s important to write a strong and memorable bio for your Twitter profile. This is because your Twitter bio is the first thing a profile visit will read about your company. It’s your written introduction and should summarize what visitors can expect from your page and content
6-Use Images and Videos in Twitter For Marketing Strategies
Videos and photos are a great way to show your audience your product line or use what you sell as well as make your content feel more personal. Also, photos and videos in tweets help to increase your engagement.
7-Engage with your followers
As your business grows and the number of Twitter followers grows, it’s important to engage with your followers. This will help you create experiences for your followers and audience members that will feel personal and keep them coming back to your profile while promoting a sense of brand loyalty. For example, if someone retweets your post or comments on your tweet, you can “Like” that person’s conversation or even tweet with a reply
8-Competitor’s Twitter Account
Twitter is a great way to track your competitors’ marketing efforts. You can follow them or just search to find out what they’re posting. You can search for their engagement, such as the number of tweets, comments, and responses. Here’s a simple way of looking at some of the Twitter marketing strategies your competitors are implementing and whether they’re working
9-Promotion is One Of Best Ways to Market Your Business
Twitter is a great way to promote your business events. Just like you do for a Twitter campaign, you can create a unique hashtag for different events like giveaways or schedule special occasions hosted by your company. That way, audience members, whether they’re your followers will have the opportunity to learn about your program and get all the details they need to sign up, attend, or participate.
With all the tasks involved in your business’s Twitter marketing, you’ll want to make sure that your efforts are successful in reaching your goals, whether they drive more traffic to your site, increase conversions, or brand awareness.
You can determine the success of Twitter marketing in these areas by analyzing your work. To do this, you will need to consider which metrics are important to you and then decide how you will find them.
Thanks For reading.